Hey welcome back to Pdflearning.com . Today we are going to discuss top 5 best English books for air force x and y group exam. These books will really help you to score in you exam. If you will score more than 17+ in air force x and y group English exam than it will really help you and this can be achieved by reading best english books for your exam.
If you read 2 books out of these 7 books than very easily you can score in air force exam. Today i will tell you best english books for air force for beginners to advance level.
Best English books for air force exam
lucent general English book for air force x and y group exam
- If you are a beginner than this is the best book for air force exam. This book is in Hindi and cover every topic of your exam.
- This book is so simple even if you are a average student or a beginner then this is the best book for you.
- This book is written by A K Thakur and include 730+ pages
- Their are also lucent Practice sets books for air force english exam. you can also purchase these practice sets containing 20 practice of english. I will try to provide you lucent general english grammar book pdf so that you can download it and see whether you need to buy this book.
- The prize of this book is Rs.250 if you will buy it online.
Paramount English Grammar book Revised edition 2020
- plinth to paramount english book is the best book for ssc,Railway,civil services , ssc CGl ,banking exams upsc ,rpsc and also for you air force x and y group exam.
- This book contain 424 pages.
- paramount english grammar book is the best book for every competitive exam. The best thing of this book is that you will get topic wise practice questions after each topic.
- plinth to paramount book is in 2 volumes (volume 1 and volume 2 ). This book is written by neetu singh.
Arihant objective general English by Sp bakshi :best english book for air force
- objective general english book of arihant is the best book for every exam like Bank PO,NDA, CDS,SSC CGl , SSC , Railway, MBA, hotel management, Air force , Navy .
- The language of this book is in English so if you are average in english than you can buy it. it will really improve your English. I will also try to provide you objective general english book pdf to you can decide whether you need to buy this book or not.
Mb publication English Book
- If you are reading any book out of three mentioned above than you if you need to keep practice of questions of that topic than mb publication english book is the best book because it contains previous year questions and papers.
- you can use this book as a english practice set book for air force x and y group exam.This is the best english books for air force exam.
Kiran publication best English book for air force
- kiran publication english book is also similar to mb publication english book. In kiran publication book you will get topic wise questions but in mb publication book you will get previous year papers. So it is your choice which one you need to buy questions are also same in these both books.
- Kiran publication english book and mb publication book will really help you to score in every competitive exam and to achieve a good score in english.
So these are the best english books for air force x and y gorup exam. This books are not only for your air force exam but really helpful for you in every competitive exam.
How to score in air force exam
To score in air force x and y group English exam their are some topics you need to concentrate on them. I have already told you about best English books for air force.
आपको उन टॉपिक्स पर ज्यादा ध्यान देना हे जिनके questions आपसे सबसे ज्यादा गलत होते है। तो आज में आपको बताऊंगा आपके किस एग्जाम में किस टॉपिक से कितने questions आते हे ।
|TOPIC||NUMBER OF QUESTION|
|paragraph||4 to 5 questions|
|Idioms and phrases||1 question|
|one word||1 question|
|noun – pronoun interchange||1 question|
|passive voice||1 question|
|question tag/spelling errors||1 question|
|common errors||2 questions|
This is the basic structure of your English exam sometimes some topics miss and you will get extra question from another topic.
Air force x and y group english syllabus 2020
- Formation of words -nouns from verbs and adjective , adjective from nouns and verbs
- nouns and pronoun
- misspell words
- idioms and phrases
- one word
- jumbled sentences
- word often confused / selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
How to join Indian Air force after 12th class
- Education qualification :- 12th (minimum 50% and 50 marks in English is required , if you have 49 marks in english you can not apply)
- Apply :- Any stream (arts,bio,math,commerce)
- Groups :- x and y
- Group Y (Non technical) :- Any stream student can apply (arts,bio,math,commerce)
- Group X (Technical) :- Only students with math stream , math stream students can apply for both groups
- Exams (phase 1) :- Two online exams conducted each year ( one in march or April and second is in October and November ) In both exams english is common you will get 20 questions of english.
- Phase 2 :- Exams are the phase 1 after clearing this you need to clear phase 2 in this phase physical,psychology test 50 questions and group discussion are conducted at various ASC (airman selection centers)
- Medical :- After clearing phase 2 your medical examination is conducted .
- AISL :- after clearing all these thing your name will appear in all India selection list (final merit list )
- This whole process will take one year to join you as a airman in the indian air force . If you have any doubt or query related to air force exam you can comment.